Proper oral health care for children is essential to ensure their smiles can continue to thrive and grow as necessary. Not only is it important to continually care for a child’s teeth, but you must also do so every single day. As soon as a child’s first tooth is visible above the gum line, it will need to be cared for. Tips for implementing toothbrushing tactics for kids can be seen here:
– A poor oral hygiene routine is linked to a failure to brush your child’s teeth every day.
– Always regulate the amount of toothpaste used for the child’s daily brushing routines.
– Make sure to use safe toothpaste that is recommended for your child’s age.
– Never use your child toothbrush or let them use yours, as contamination can arise.
– Proper tooth brushing for kids includes making sure you brush a child’s teeth twice a day and begin to brush as soon as the first tooth erupts above the gum line around the age of 6 months.
If you would like to book an exam for your child with our team at Complete Dental Care, you are welcome to call our office at 866-471-4028 for an appointment in Martins Ferry, Ohio. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment or consultation!