Do you miss eating your favorite foods, because you are missing teeth, and other options to accomplish this task still make it difficult? Do you want to smile again in public, but fear the stigma and embarrassment that comes with it? Luckily, thanks to rapidly advancing modern technology, dental implants can give you back the smile and bite you had from your youth. Some of dental implant’s many benefits include:
– Implants prevent bone loss, which can cause shifting of the other teeth in the area around the missing tooth.
– You can eat as normally as you could if you had a full set of natural teeth.
– They can return the natural shape of your face back to what it looked like prior to the loss of your original teeth.
– They are the next best thing to healthy natural teeth. Some could even argue implants are much better than natural teeth as well.
– Studies have shown you will receive a better reception from your peers, and you are much more likely to smile in public.
– The bone around the implant can actually grow to hold the implant tight, through a process called Osseointegration.
– Each implant can be custom crafted to fit your needs (including size, shape, color, and fit).
– Dental implants can protect natural bone, such as your jawline, which can deteriorate when not holding teeth in place.
If you are interested in learning more about dental implants or any other dental procedures, please call Complete Dental Care at 866-471-4028 to talk to a member of our team. Call us, or stop by our office in Martins Ferry, Ohio, and let us help you get back your healthy smile.